Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Very Busy Lately

Well, to let everyone know that follows my blog, I have been out of commission for awhile now. I have officially adopted my 2 grandaughters. The adoption was finalized on Feb 11, 2010. They have gained weight and also have grown! I have only had them since August 19th and they look totally different. I am so glad I got to adopt them. So now I have 4 children under the age of 5 in my house now. Never a dull moment. Especially with two 2 yr olds that are only 3 months apart. The terrible two's doubled. WOW!!!
I also had surgery on my right wrist for a ganglion cyst that formed and was getting very big. It was on my artery and growing on the nerve so it had to be removed . Then after I got my cast off, it got infected because the stitches would not dissolve. It is doing alot better now. Thank goodness, I can now get back into my scrapbooking and card making again. I have missed it so bad!!! Well, thanks for reading this and I will be posting new work soon.
Have a great day!!

No comments: